Combining everything you need to get started brewing a batch of beer (short of temperature control). This kit gives you a fantastic 304 grade stainless steel fermenter, as well as the equipment and ingredients to mix, pitch, ferment and package a whole batch of beer.
This kit comprises:
- Mangrove Jack's Microbrewery Kit (including fermenter)
- 30x 750ml Screw Top PET Bottles
- 1x Pouch of A43 Loki yeast from Imperial Yeast
- High-Quality 304 grade Stainless steel Fermenter
- Ingredients for one batch of Mangrove Jack's "Robber's Gold" Golden ale
- The cleaning supplies and equipment to help you prepare for, monitor and clean up after your first batch of home-brewed beer.
- Bottling equipment and carbonation drops
- Enough bottles (plus a few spares) for the whole batch of beer
- Imperial Yeast's A43 Loki yeast:
A traditional Norwegian strain that has an extremely wide fermentation temperature range. This strain has been traditionally used in farmhouse style beers however, due to it’s fermentation temp range can be used in a variety of beers from pseudo lagers, to Belgian-inspired ales and hop-forward beers like Double IPA's and NEIPA's.
Ideal Temperature Range: 16-37°C