The Grainfather Connect All in One brewing system is the original App-Connected home brewing system. Constructed from high quality 304 Grade Stainless Steel the Grainfather Connect has an intuitive interface that makes it easy to configure your brewing schedule and boil intervals, and a small footprint that makes it fantastic for brewing indoors or for brewers for whom space is at a premium. with a 30 litre liquid capacity, the grandfather is able to produce up to 23 litres of wort that can be transferred straight to your fermenter via the included counterflow chiller.
The included Connect Control box allows for mash and boil schedules to be programmed and dowloaded over bluetooth from the Grainfather App available on both the Apple App Store and the Google Play store. This also allows you to monitor your brewing progress remotely from anywhere within bluetooth range, and be alerted when you need to return for the next step in your brew day.
- 304 Stainless steel construction
- Capable of producing 23 litres of finished wort
- Malt Capacity: 4.5-9 kg (with the optional micro pipework assembly, the Grainfather can be configured for grain bills less than 4.5kg)
- Dual electric elements, one rated at 500 watts and the other rated at 2000 Watts for a combined output of 2500 Watts
- Included Counterflow chiller for efficiently and rapidly chilling wort to within 5 degrees of input water temperature
- Capable of heating from mash out to Boil in as little as 20 minutes
- PID algorithm works in conjunction with a triac for more stable heating
- Programmable step mashing
- Delayed heating - fill your Grainfather with water the night before and wake up to your water at strike temperature ready for brewing straight away
- Can be changed between celsius and fahrenheit temperature scales quickly and easily
- Waterproof graphic display
- Set your own boil temperature (for different altitudes)