An upgrade on the Braumeister Original, the 20 litre Braumeister Plus features several upgrades on the Braumeister Original, like an integrated cooling jacket that has been fully welded onto the body of the unit, as well as an additional drain port on the bottom of the unit to allow easier cleaning at the end of the brew day. The 20 litre unit is capable of producing 23 litres of wort, which is sufficient to produce 20 litres of finished beer.
- Maximum Malt Capacity: 6kg
-Full stainless steel construction
- 2000 Watt element
- Fully welded cooling jacket with stainless steel domestic hose fittings for chilling your wort at the end of the boil, removing the need for extra accessories to chill your wort. (please note that if you brew a half volume batch with the 20l Braumeister plus, there won't be enough contact with the cooling jacket to effectively chill the wort)
- Unique design prevents material from burning onto the elements during mashing or boiling.
- Automated brew control with colour TFT display, status light, 10 recipe memory, automatic-mode and timer-start
- Capable of saving multiple brewing recipes and connecting to Spiedel's online brewing community via the BRAUMEISTERmobil accessory